Forms, Plan Booklets, plus additional helpful information you might need can be found on this website.
January 2024 - 2023 Form 1099-R Mailing
Your 2023 Form 1099-R will be mailed before the end of January 2024. For more information, click here.
May 2023 - Plan Changes Due to the End of COVID-19 National Emergency
The following Plan changes related to COVID-19 coverage became effective May 12, 2023 with the end of the COVID-19 National Public Health Emergency:
- Vaccines from in-network medical or pharmacy providers will continue to be covered at 100% and at no cost to you. Vaccines from out-of-network medical or pharmacy providers will be covered according to Plan terms.
- COVID-19 tests from in-network providers will be covered, subject to normal Plan terms, such as deductibles and co-insurance requirements. COVID-19 tests from out-of-network providers will not be covered.
- Over-the-counter COVID-19 tests will no longer be covered.
During the COVID-19 national emergency, a number of time periods for taking Trust-related actions was extended to the lesser of one year or 60 days after the COVID-19 national emergency ends (July 10, 2023). Accordingly, as of July 11, 2023, the following time limits will revert to their normal lengths, as indicated in your Plan Booklet:
- The 30-day period or 60-day period to request HIPAA special enrollment for you or your dependents.
- The 60-day period for electing COBRA continuation coverage after a qualifying event.
- The period for making COBRA premium payments (45 days after election for first payment or end of the month for which coverage is sought for subsequent payments.)
- The 60-day period to notify the Plan of COBRA qualifying events involving divorce, legal separation, a child’s loss of dependent status, or disability determinations.
- The date within which individuals must file a benefit claim appeal under the Plan’s claims procedures (180 days after denial).
- The deadline for requesting external review for adverse benefits determinations involving medical judgment (4 months after denial of claim appeal).